PROVE A POINT ON THINGS THAT BUILD THE FUTURE NOT DESTROY IT

"I WILL SHOW THEM!"


This is a proverb that comes to your mind when you want to prove to people or to that one person that you can do it because you can... Well, it is good to know that you have the courage to do whatever it takes to prove that you can be the CEO/BOSS in that situation. One question I have is, DO YOU CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE WHEN YOU PROVE A POINT?


It takes me back to the days when I use to study hard in order to prove to my teaches and peers that I know what I am talking because I have read it, understood it & memories it. It made me feel great that I wanted to prove that I can be the BOSS during that point and time because I have worked hard for it and I have considered the effect it will have in my life and people around me. I had the "I WILL SHOW THEM!" all the time in my mind.

There is a point where people use this proverb in a way that destroys their lives, and not just their lives only, but of those who are connected to them. Think of a situation where you wanted to prove a point and think of how it affect your life, whether directly or indirectly and ask yourself was it worth it? I am concerned about the big life decisions that destroy the life of those who are around you because you wanted to prove that you can.


60% of men are stepfathers and providing for kids that don't belong to them. Why is it like that? It is because they wanted to prove that what they really want in a women can be found in another one or  their own selfish reasons. 80% of women  are single mothers because they wanted to prove a point that they can be better parents on their own. All these people never considered the effect if will have on their children and their lives. All they wanted to do was prove that I can do it. This thing has left many people lonely, bitter & wishing for a better solution. These situation makes most kids be bitter & long for the parent who is not in their lives. When you prove that you can get a sexy women who looks better than the one you have made a mother and show that you are still game on when it comes to women, did it come to mind that the little girl in your life one day will have a daddy dance at school and need you to be there? Did you think that your boy will be in need of someone who will show him how to tie his tie, tuck his shirt in and put on a belt to look good and feel great about himself? As a women, when you prove that you can make your own money to buy your kids whatever they need without the help of their father did it cross your mind that there will be a day she wants to find out from her father if she is choosing the right man to spend her whole life with? You did ask yourself these kind of questions but never considered how it will make your little one sad, bitter & lonely as he/she lives a life without one person who means a lot to him/her.


Have you tried to use your "I WILL SHOW THEM!" in your workplace to empower yourself? This is one place you can prove that I can do it and at any given point and time I can be promoted because I am capable of bring the best. By doing this, you would be career enhancement, financial stability & providing good, not just for yourself but for those important to you. Have you tried to show investors that you can be a great, successful business owner by pitching your idea to them & running a business that when they finance your business they will gain more? Why not show them that you are good in the game and prove that you can be best when they invest in you. In this way you will be proving a point that you can build your future to be brighter and not destroy it.


In whatever situation you want to prove a point on, think of the best it will do for you & people connected to it because your point may be temporary good for you and permanently bad for the ones you love and care about.


PROVE YOUR POINTS TO A GREATER YOU & CARE ABOUT THOSE INVOLVED.
THE AIM IS TO BUILD NOT DESTROY.






Comments

Unknown said…
Yes I do consider people when trying to proof a point. It gives me strength to do it better💞
That is wonderful and thank you for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

TALKING HEALS THE DEEPEST WOUNDS

FORGIVENESS