CONFIDENCE IS THE BEST OUTFIT

CONFIDENT
The way we dress up every day sends a message to the world of how we feel about ourselves. When I choose an outfit in my wardrobe, I always give it a certain word that will define me on that day.
There are days where you wake up feeling amazing, bold, motivated and happy. The best way to express that is through the way you want to dress up.  I am not a sports person but if I am wearing a tracksuit and sneakers, just know that I am feeling active with an aim of finishing every task with great results and be confident that I have done it correctly.


For me, confidence is one quality that opens doors for me and attract the right people in my life. It is not based on the outfit only but it is attached to my personality. I walk with confidence, speak with confidence and confidently portray to people around me that they can rely on me because I can confidently handle anything that comes my way.


Do you believe in yourself and make others believe in you more each day? It is very important to take into consideration how you feel and how you see yourself before you show it to the world.  There are feelings that are difficult to express or finding yourself willing to show them to the world because it is seen as the negative side of you that portrays low self-esteem.


Before you dress up, think of the wonderful person you believe you are and express it through your outfit and let what you speak support your non-verbal statement.




WHAT IS THAT WORD THAT DEFINES YOU TODAY & COMPLIMENTS YOUR OUTFIT?
MINE IS CONFIDENCE 😊😊😊




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TALKING HEALS THE DEEPEST WOUNDS

FORGIVENESS

PROVE A POINT ON THINGS THAT BUILD THE FUTURE NOT DESTROY IT